Mentoring for Yoga Teachers:
Intention into Action
Tuition: $995 (rolling start, no Early Bird discounts)
Hours: 93 non-contact hours
Duration: 3 months independent study and mentoring
Prerequisites: 200 hr yoga teacher training from any school
Application: There is a brief application and interview process prior to beginning work with the mentor.
Intention: To support the student in becoming a more effective yoga teacher; to support the student in their role as a teacher and what that means in terms of their personal as well as professional practice; to expand student’s capacity for witness consciousness and self-mentoring and to clarify intentions for teaching and create action around intention.
If you are a teacher and want to elevate your teaching to the next level and have the support of a professional guide, coach, and mentor as you do so, this program is for you.
- practice teaching and reflection
- feedback from mentor and challenges to embrace
- what is a yogic lifestyle in the modern world and how to align personal and professional intention
- support during ongoing drop in classes or a set series of classes in delivery, marketing, connection, and service
- create outlines for classes and variations as well as short yoga workshops to suit students ongoing growth as a teacher
- themes for living our yoga in practical ways on a daily basis
- business component and marketing
Rolling Registration: remote practicum, no residential requirement
Ideally, take this course upon completion of Module B to support, inspire and boost your career. Given our annual schedule, general good start points might be January, May or September.
Visit the full Training Schedule for more courses.
If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 288-YOGA(9642) or (802) 453-6444.