Phoenix Rising in Denver, CO
COMING UP IN DENVER:
500/600/954hr Yoga Therapy Training – Starts November 2017
October 26-November 11 all three Levels intensive – followed by the 2nd part intensive in March 2018. You will earn your PRYT 600 or MHP 500 in July 2018, with the option to continue training to earn your IAYT 954 in 2019.
RYT200hr/300 Therapeutic Yoga Teacher Training – April 2018
Join us in April 2018 for Level 1, Module A and Module B to earn your RYT200 and the core of your RYT300. For the full 300hr you will need to add 100hrs of training. We recommend Anatomy and Physiology plus Yoga Philosophy or Level 2 plus Level 3, and some practicum.
See individual course pages for description, hours, schedule, and tuition.
These courses complete a PRYT 600 Certification:
Yoga Therapy Training Level 1 – October 26-29
Yoga Therapy Training Level 2 – October 31-November 4
Yoga Therapy Level 3 – November 5-11 Orientation and March 2018 Midterm (practicum completion 7/30/2018)
Anatomy and Physiology – November 12-16
Applied Yoga Philosophy – 2018, March 21-25
To complete the IAYT 954 Certification, please see complete list of required courses (available either online, in Denver or in other locations) on the IAYT Accredited Training page. Courses available in Denver in 2017 are (all of the above, plus):
Act now! Visit the Registration page to pay course deposits or application fees.
hOMe Collective is so excited to be hOMe to Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy trainings in Denver, Colorado. hOMe Collective is a vibrant wellness community supporting health and wholeness. If you’re looking for your own self-care while embracing the trainings, we invite you to check out our offerings!
While at hOMe Collective there is a kitchen to support healthy lunches if you prefer to cook in. Please note that the kitchen is clean as you go! We will continue to support our individual clients and offer yoga classes and workshops while Phoenix Rising is present so we appreciate everyone’s willingness to be mindful and respectful in our shared space.
There are a variety of walkable home stay options near hOMe Collective that you can find on airbnb.com. Please put the zip code of hOMe into your search, and as you look at the map, the cross streets closest to hOMe are 38th and Harlan. If you want to be a bit farther away (1.2 miles) but in the middle of a vibrant neighborhood, you can check for locations in the Berkley neighborhood near Tennyson St. between 38th Ave. and 44th Ave. Tennyson St. offers a variety of restaurants, bars, and boutiques! Wherever you end up, there are multiple restaurants and 3 groceries (including a Natural Grocers) within just a couple miles of the space. hOMe Collective is also working on a resource for bikes to rent during your stay to make transportation even more enjoyable!
Airport: Denver International Airport (DIA), www.flydenver.com
From the airport you have a variety of options to get to your accommodations:
- Uber: There are typically uber drivers waiting at the airport. They will pick you up where passengers are dropped off. Cost about $40
- Taxis: There are plenty of taxis available. Cost about $65
- Super Shuttle can be arranged upon arrival. They run about every hour and make multiple stops, 303-370-1300.
- Rent a car: You can arrange this with other participants flying in if you would like to share one car to use for your entire stay to get to the training location from accommodations etc.
Traveling Around Town:
- Rental Car: use Google Maps to find locations
- Public Transportation: http://www.rtd-denver.com, helpful for area trip planning
- Denver Bike Sharing: https://denver.bcycle.com, great bicycle sharing program that allows bikes to be rented by the hour/day and turned in at night