Therapeutic Yoga Teacher Training Module B: Themes
Hours: 101 contact hrs; 15 non-contact
Duration: 10 days
Schedule: 8:00am-6:00pm; end time varies, sometimes later. There will be at least two evening sessions leading a public yoga class.
Available in: Bristol, VT | Denver, CO | Charleston, SC
Intention: To deepen the student’s capacity for inviting embodied self-inquiry; to teach the 8 Phoenix Rising themes of transformation as a model for what an advanced Phoenix Rising Yoga class is; to encourage students to create class structure that aligns with the intentions and criteria of an advanced Phoenix Rising Yoga class.
Topics will include and use the teaching and experience of the 8 themes to cover the following:
- The art of teaching with reference to the eight Life Themes in Phoenix Rising Yoga
- Inviting depth in the process of Self-Inquiry through Embodied Mindfulness
- Sequencing and class design for specific populations and needs
- Adapting any style of yoga to accommodate the Phoenix Rising process
- Applied Integration techniques – from mat to effective life action related to life themes
- Growing your teaching practice – advanced techniques: private yoga sessions, short workshops and presentations, networking and creating value for those you serve.
January 20-29, 2016– Bristol, VT – led by Sarah Kaczor Greco
April 21-30, 2017 – Denver, CO – led by Sarah Kaczor Greco
July 18-27, 2017 – Denver, CO – led by Sarah Kaczor Greco
October 13-22, 2017 – Charleston, SC – led by Jennifer Mitchell, with Michael Lee
Visit the full Training Schedule for more courses.
If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 288-YOGA(9642) or (802) 453-6444.