Yoga Therapy Training Level 2
Duration: 5 days
Schedule: 8:30am-5:30pm daily
Prerequisites: Yoga Therapy Training – Level 1
In Level 2, the focus is on dialogue techniques and refining skills learned in Level 1. Once again you will have an opportunity to deepen your own growth through applied practice sessions. You will learn different approaches to dialogue used to enhance mind-body consciousness and how to deepen the yoga therapy experience by increasing awareness. You will also be taught an integrative process for helping clients open to transformational opportunities through attunement to their own inner guidance and how to use the yoga therapy session as a vehicle for working with the transformation process.
- Learn the Phoenix Rising Approach to dialogue used to enhance the client’s mind-body consciousness and deepen the yoga therapy experience.
- Practice listening, following, questioning and responding techniques of dialogue.
- Learn and practice advanced posture assists.
- Introduction to the Phoenix Rising integration process for helping your clients open to transformational opportunities through spiritual attunement in their lives.
- Become familiar with the tools to establish a sound practitioner/client relationship.
- Format and practice of a full Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy session.
UPCOMING LEVEL 2 COURSES
March 9-13, 2017 – Vancouver, BC – Shivani Wells
May 3-7, 2017 – Charleston, SC – Lyn Tally
June 13-17, 2017 – Bristol, VT – Alex Bauermeister
September dates tbd, 2017 – Southern CA – Soleil Hepner
October 31-November 4, 2017 – Denver, CO – Bev Johnson
Visit the full Training Schedule for more courses.
If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 288-YOGA(9642) or (802) 453-6444.