Phoenix Rising 300hr
Therapeutic Yoga Teacher Training
Develop your skills and understanding in teaching a therapeutic mind-body focused yoga class. Learn the unique Phoenix Rising process of instructing postures while facilitating embodied self-inquiry. Gain tools that effectively guide an experience of embodiment and learning from the inside out for your students, and skillfully lead a beginning, intermediate, or advanced level Phoenix Rising Therapeutic Yoga Class or series of theme based classes. Be equipped to work in therapeutic settings requiring the delivery of therapeutic yoga experiences for the purpose of supporting health and healing through embodied awareness and personal empowerment.
Courses may be registered for as a package or individually in one or more locations.
See how you can become fully IAYT certified with our PRYT 900 hr Training Program.
Who can benefit from this program:
Yoga Therapists, Yoga Teachers, Mental Health Professionals, and others who want to empower students and clients to create more powerful, meaningful, and fulfilling lives in both classroom and practice environments.
What will get you there:
Yoga Therapy Essentials (Level 1), Yoga Therapy Assists & Dialogue (Level 2), Yoga Therapy Practicum (Level 3), Yoga Teacher Training: Dual Process (Mod A), Anatomy and Physiology, Yoga & Transformational Philosophies, Yoga Therapy Group Facilitator Training, Yoga Therapy for Couples, Life Mentoring, Basics of Ayurveda, The Subtle Body
What to expect:
- Learn the distinction between present-centered awareness (direct experience) and narrative referencing, and why this distinction is essential from a neuroscientific perspective.
- Learn skills to engage others in direct experience through the body so that they can immerse themselves into a profound state of awareness.
- Acquire tools to engage others in integrated mind-body practices, such as safe touch, loving presence, embodied engagement, assisted yoga, and focused awareness.
- Gain understanding of the process of change.
- Explore the interaction of the body, breath, mind, intellect, and emotions.
- Learn to create a safe container through presence, dialogue, and touch.
- Acquire tools for effective dialogue, empathetic listening, and body-mind integration that leads to life changing action, and an understanding of how to apply this approach in your own classes or private practice.
All the faculty I’ve interacted with and connected to are absolutely amazing.
- Caroline Schwatz
Tuition: $4,445/$4,009 EB in 2019. Module A tuition will be increasing by $400 in 2020 with an added practicum component.
Duration: Program may be completed in 9 months (or more)
Prerequisites: 200 hour Yoga Teacher Certification
Courses taken as part of this program may also be applied toward a 900hr Yoga Therapist Certification (C-IAYT) in our IAYT 900 Program.