Advanced Professional Specialty Practice
Students enrolled in the IAYT 900 Certificate Program are required to complete 75 hours in Advanced Professional Specialty Practice courses. Other students, Practitioners, and Teachers may take Advanced Practice courses to deepen their educational experience, professional knowledge, and for Continuing Education (as allowed).
Courses may be offered directly by Phoenix Rising or may be taken via other pre-approved programs. Some courses may require successful completion of PRYT Level 3.
Currently offered Advanced Professional Specialty Practice courses:
- Phoenix Rising Yoga Teacher Training Module A: Dual Process, see course page for dates, locations, faculty options (50 hours, residential)
- PRYT Yoga Therapy for Couples, February 7-April 18, 2019, online with Michael Lee (25 hours).
- PRYT Mentoring for Yoga Professionals: Intention into Action, starts January, April or September, online with 3-month practicum (75 hours)
- Mindfulness-Based Yoga Therapy and Certification Training Retreat in Eating Disorders for Professionals, October 27-November 3, 2018 in Tucson, AZ, offered by Beverly S. Price (75 hours, retreat)
- Yoga for Arthritis, various options, offered by Ann Swanson (25 hours, residential)
If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 288-YOGA(9642) or (802) 453-6444.