Mentoring for Yoga Professionals:
Intention into Action
Intention: To support the student in becoming a more effective yoga professional; to support the student in their role as a teacher or therapist and what that means in terms of their personal as well as professional practice; to expand student’s capacity for witness consciousness and self-mentoring and to clarify intentions for teaching and create action around intention.
If you are a yoga teacher or therapist and want to elevate your professional practice to the next level and have the support of a professional guide, coach, and mentor as you do so, this program is for you. Ideally, take this course upon completion of Module B or Level 3 to support, inspire and boost your career.
- practice teaching and reflection
- feedback from mentor and challenges to embrace
- what is a yogic lifestyle in the modern world and how to align personal and professional intention
- support during ongoing classes or sessions in delivery, marketing, connection, and service
- create outlines for classes or sessions and variations as well as short yoga workshops to suit students’ ongoing growth
- themes for living our yoga in practical ways on a daily basis
- business component and marketing
Tuition: $995 (January and September starts)
Format: 3-month Mentored Practicum with 6 two-hour support/learning meetings. Total of 25 hrs. All of our online webinar courses are conducted in real time with live faculty-student interaction. Attendance during the live webinar, as scheduled, is required.
Prerequisites: Completion of either PRYT Level 3 or PR YTT Module B
Students in the IAYT 900 Program may choose to take either this course or PRYT Yoga Therapy for Couples.
September 2019 – November 2019
January 2020 – March 2020
Visit the full Training Schedule for more courses.
If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 288-YOGA(9642) or (802) 453-6444.