Therapeutic Yoga Teacher Training Module B: Themes & Sequencing
Intention: To deepen the student’s capacity for inviting embodied self-inquiry; to teach the 8 Phoenix Rising themes of transformation as a model for what an advanced Phoenix Rising Yoga class is; to encourage students to create class structure that aligns with the intentions and criteria of an advanced Phoenix Rising Yoga class.
Topics will include and use the teaching and experience of the 8 themes to cover the following:
- The art of teaching with reference to the eight Life Themes in Phoenix Rising Yoga
- Inviting depth in the process of Self-Inquiry through Embodied Mindfulness
- Sequencing and class design for specific populations and needs
- Adapting any style of yoga to accommodate the Phoenix Rising process
- Applied Integration techniques – from mat to effective life action related to life themes
- Growing your teaching practice – advanced techniques: private yoga sessions, short workshops and presentations, networking and creating value for those you serve.
Fall 2020 – This course is now part of Group Facilitator Training (prerequisite: completion of PRYT Level 3). If you are enrolled in a YTT 300 program, please contact the Registrar regarding Module B registration.
Tuesday October 6 6-9pm ET
Tuesday October 13 6-9pm ET
Tuesday October 20 6-9pm ET
Sunday October 25 9am-12:30pm ET
Tuesday October 27 6-9pm ET
Tuesday November 3 6-9pm ET
Tuesday November 10 6-9pm ET
Tuesday November 17 6-9pm ET
Sunday November 22 9am-12:30pm ET
Tuesday November 24 6-9pm ET
Friday December 11 6-9pm ET
Saturday December 12 9am-12:30pm ET
Sunday December 13 9am-12:30pm ET
Tuesday December 15 6-8pm ET
Tuesday January 5 6-9pm ET
Tuesday January 12 6-9pm ET
Tuesday January 19 6-9pm ET
Sunday January 24 9am-12:30pm ET
Tuesday January 26 6-9pm ET
Visit the full Training Schedule for more courses.
If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 288-YOGA(9642) or (802) 453-6444.