Therapeutic Yoga Teacher Training Module B: Themes & Sequencing
Intention: To deepen the student’s capacity for inviting embodied self-inquiry; to teach the 8 Phoenix Rising themes of transformation as a model for what an advanced Phoenix Rising Yoga class is; to encourage students to create class structure that aligns with the intentions and criteria of an advanced Phoenix Rising Yoga class.
Topics will include and use the teaching and experience of the 8 themes to cover the following:
- The art of teaching with reference to the eight Life Themes in Phoenix Rising Yoga
- Inviting depth in the process of Self-Inquiry through Embodied Mindfulness
- Sequencing and class design for specific populations and needs
- Adapting any style of yoga to accommodate the Phoenix Rising process
- Applied Integration techniques – from mat to effective life action related to life themes
- Growing your teaching practice – advanced techniques: private yoga sessions, short workshops and presentations, networking and creating value for those you serve.
Hours: 85 contact hrs
Duration: 10 days
Schedule: 8:00am-6:00pm; end time varies, sometimes later. There will be at least two evening sessions leading a public yoga class. Charleston weekend sessions will be 4-9pm on Thursdays followed by 8am-5pm F/S/S. Rochester courses begin from 6-8:30pm on the first day and run 8am-6pm over the weekend.
Available in: Great Barrington, MA | Charleston, SC | new for 2020 – Rochester, NY!
January 10-12 & Feb 7-9 & Feb 28-Mar 1 & March 20-22, 2020 – Soul Yoga, Charleston, SC – led by Jennifer Mitchell
January 18-20 & 25-27 & February 14-17, 2020 – Rochester, NY – led by Sarah Kaczor Greco
Summer 2020 tbd – Phoenix Rising Center, Great Barrington, MA – led by Sarah Kaczor Greco
Visit the full Training Schedule for more courses.
If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 288-YOGA(9642) or (802) 453-6444.