Yoga Therapy Training Level 2
In Yoga Therapy Training Level 2, the focus is on dialogue techniques and refining skills learned in Phoenix Rising Essentials. Once again you will have an opportunity to deepen your own growth through applied practice sessions. You will learn different approaches to dialogue used to enhance mind-body consciousness and how to deepen the yoga therapy experience by increasing awareness. You will also be taught an integrative process for helping clients open to transformational opportunities through attunement to their own inner guidance and how to use the yoga therapy session as a vehicle for working with the transformation process.
- Learn the Phoenix Rising Approach to dialogue used to enhance the client’s mind-body consciousness and deepen the yoga therapy experience.
- Practice listening, following, questioning and responding techniques of dialogue.
- Learn and practice advanced posture assists.
- Introduction to the Phoenix Rising integration process for helping your clients open to transformational opportunities through spiritual attunement in their lives.
- Become familiar with the tools to establish a sound practitioner/client relationship.
- Format and practice of a full Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy session.
Prerequisites: Phoenix Rising Essentials
Oct 3 – Nov 12 – ONLINE – led by PRYT Faculty
November 18-22 – Taipei, Taiwan – led by Michael Lee
See Japan location page for course dates and link to Host Studio site for registration.
Visit the full Training Schedule for more courses.
If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 288-YOGA(9642) or (802) 453-6444.