Phoenix Rising Essentials (Level 1)
Yoga Therapy as a Catalyst for Empowering Life Change
Duration: 4 days (4 days back to back, or taken in 1 and 2 segments).
Schedule: typically 8:30am-5:30pm daily
The Phoenix Rising Method™ expertly blends the best of yoga, mindfulness, and talk therapy for a totally unique approach.
In Phoenix Rising Essentials (Level 1), you will learn to skillfully guide others to align the wisdom of their body and mind in an individualized direct experience. Discover how to be a catalyst for powerful change through this research-backed, body-centered approach to clear insight and life-changing action.
This course utilizes both cognitive and experiential approaches to learning and focuses on the development of knoweldge, skills and awareness. It will include presentations, group discussion, guided experiences, and an elementary application of the practice.
During this course you will:
- Gain an understanding of the Phoenix Rising Method™ and its paradigm of life change based on the intersection of Yoga, Buddhism, Psychology and Neuroscience.
- Deepen your professional skills. Designed for yoga therapists, yoga teachers, mental health professionals, and anyone interested in guiding people into the deeper aspects of self through the body.
- Learn the distinctions between engaging present centered awareness and narrative referencing.
- Explore the use of safe touch, the edge, presence, progression toward direct experience, and meaningful body-mind integration for life action.
- Yoga Therapy Training Level 2 to continue a Therapy Certification Program, OR
- Teacher Training Module A: Dual Process to continue a Teacher Training Program
January 12-15, 2018 – Charleston, SC – led by Lyn Tally
January 12-15, 2018 – Boston, MA – led by Alex Bauermeister (Daily schedule for this course: 12pm-9pm)
February 17-20, 2018 – Great Barrington, MA – led by Alex Bauermeister (Daily schedule may vary from typical)
April 14-17, 2018 – Denver, CO – led by Bev Johnson
May (TBD) Oceanside, CA – led by Soleil Hepner
June 1-4, 2018 – Charleston, SC – led by Lyn Tally
June 8-11, 2018 – Great Barrington, MA – led by Alex Bauermeister
July 19-22, 2018 – Denver, CO – led by Bev Johnson
July 28-31, 2018 – Great Barrington, MA – led by Alex Bauermeister
Sept (TBD) – Oceanside, CA – led by Soleil Hepner
October 18-21, 2018 – Denver, CO – led by Bev Johnson
Visit the full Training Schedule for more courses.
If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 288-YOGA(9642) or (802) 453-6444.