Michael Lee, Founder - MA, Dip.T., Dip.Soc. Sci, C-IAYT, E-RYT500
Sarah Kaczor Greco - MA, C-IAYT, E-RYT500
This course is for you if you want to:
- Combine physical yoga with deep personal inquiry.
- Help clients process mental or physical ailments through their bodies
- Expand client’s comfort zones by Playing The Edge
- Help clients befriend and re-inhabit their bodies.
- Provide safe, verbal direction integrated within your current scope of work.
- Generate a strong commitment to your daily practice
Course Structure: This is 100% online intensive study that includes: pre-course preparation, asynchronous self-paced learning and assignments; 9 live experiential webinars; manuals; videos; and other support materials.
Learn highly actionable techniques that have an immediate impact on your clients in a learning environment that recharges your own batteries.
Mental Health Professionals: Do you wish you could bring the benefits of yoga to your talk-therapy sessions?
Yoga Professionals: Do you wish you could bring the benefits of deep personal inquiry to your yoga clients?
If you are ready to integrate the best of yoga and talk-therapy — we’re ready for you!
Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy catalyzes powerful change by bridging the gap between yoga and talk-therapy. Learn researched-backed best practices to help your clients navigate the constant ambiguity of today’s world.
Most of all, Bridge from Body to Soul offers you the tools you need to give your clients the gift of independent self regulating skills – through breath, movement, and the power of body mind connecting.
What do you get?
- Certificate in Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy Fundamentals
- 25 hours of LIVE interactive and experiential webinars
- 12+ hours of recorded videos - to keep for life
- Free e-book: Bridge from Body to Soul part 1 (the six phases)
- PRYT Workbook and Manual
- Materials to support your own daily practice
- CEUs available for Yoga Alliance, IAYT (pending approval), and may be available for MFTs, Psychologists, Social Workers, (Chemical Dependency) Counselors, and Nurses. Request information when you register.
When the spiritual alignment of body and mind replaces fear as the motivating force in life, there comes a knowing - a bridge has been crossed leading to discovery of a power within; a power that is instantly recognizable as one’s own.
- Michael Lee
Click enrollment button to find out about early enrollment discounts, bonuses, payment options, and more.
Schedule: 8 Tuesdays March 7 - April 25, 2023, 6-8:30pm ET; plus:
Special experiential Saturday workshop event on April 22, 11am-4pm ET: Putting it all together.
Prerequisite: 200hr yoga teacher or licensed health professional with yoga experience