Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy Training
Phoenix Rising School of Yoga Therapy developed one of the first yoga therapy training programs in America and has been educating professionals for over 34 years, graduating over 2,000 practitioners world-wide.
In this training, you’ll learn to blend the best of yoga, mindfulness, and talk therapy for a totally unique approach known as the Phoenix Rising Method. Learn to apply the techniques of the method in one-on-one sessions, couples, classes, groups and if applicable to enhance your current profession as a mental health professional or other health care provider. Become an expert in skillfully guiding others to align the wisdom of their body and mind in an individualized experience. Discover how to be a catalyst for powerful change through this research-backed, body-centered approach to clear insight and life-changing action.
PRYT IAYT ACCREDITED TWO YEAR
YOGA THERAPY TRAINING PROGRAM
BLENDED LEARNING - ONSITE AND ONLINE
Program includes 4 semesters over two years
Each semester includes
• 11-day residential learning in Estes Park, CO
• 5.5 months distance learning (online and independent)
• Supervised Practicum
The Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy Training Program is accredited by the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT), registered with Yoga Alliance, a member of United States Association of Body Psychotherapy (USAPB), and approved as a CEU provider for California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT).
Talk therapy has limitations; Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy is limitless.
Areas of study:
- Transformational Philosophy
- Subtle Body
- Anatomy and Physiology
All the faculty I’ve interacted with and connected to are absolutely amazing.
- Caroline Schwatz
Prerequisites: Completion of PRYT Essentials AND one of the following: 200 hour Yoga Teacher Certification with 1 year of yoga teaching experience OR relevant professional health care license (ie: psychotherapist, physical therapist, occupational therapist, massage, etc.)
Duration and Tuition
- Yoga Therapist and 300hr RYT (commit to 2 years) $17,000
- 300hr RYT only (commit to 1st year) $11,500
- Non-Certificate (if you wish to integrate the PRYT Method into your current work, but do not yet seek a certificate or yoga credential, you may take the first semester without commitment to continue) $6,000
2021 Residential Session Dates
- Session 1 - April 15-25, 2021
- Session 2 - October 14-24, 2021